I guess I should have looked at my previous post so I know where I left off...
Be right back...
My last post was the morning of Saturday, October 11. On that day, Ray golfed in a benefit scramble for one of Rae Ann's classmates who is very, very ill with cancer. Then I met him over at the country club for the wedding reception of Ken and Bonnie's (two of the owners) son and his new wife. Mike was one of my past students and such a wonderful young man. We got to see our friends Mary & Dallas probably for the last time before they leave for Florida on Nov. 1.
That evening was the 11th annual Wine tasting event for Tender Vines. We always have a good time tasting the wines and partaking of all the wonderful horse-door-ves brought by everyone!!! I served as the DD as I am not supposed to eat anything with fat and you can imagine there wasn't much there for us rabbits. So I didn't want to drink much anyway.
I got my blood work done on Tuesday, October 14. They also did an EKG and gave me a flu shot. Can never be too cautious when you're going to be going into the hospital.
Wednesday, October 15, the crew that was hired to trim trees for the electric company spent the entire day on our property and did not get done. Granted--they only worked 1/2 the time they were here.
Friday, October 17, I had to take Ray's mom to have an ultrasound as she has another bladder infection. So--let's kill two birds with one stone--I was able to get in for my mammogram around the same time. I hadn't had one since 2006 as I was always out in NY! Then I treated myself to a very short haircut. I can't raise my right arm to do anything with this hair--so, it might as well go!!!
Saturday, October 18 (my baby brother's birthday), I took Ray's mom shopping because she wanted me to do that before my surgery and that was the only time I could squeeze it in. I spent the afternoon at the open house of the new addition of Frankenmuth Mutual with my sister, Larna (where she works). Then we went back to her house and watched the Left Behind II movie. We couldn't find anything on at the theater that we wanted to see, but there a several we could go to next week if I were only going to be home. When I got home, I had to finish the baby blanket I was making for Phoebe (my great niece) and the 2nd of two baby hats I was making for her.
Sunday, October 19, Kerry stopped by to pick up the baby shower gifts for his new granddaughter, Phoebe. He was going to Shelly's to celebrate his birthday. I went to contemporary church service and then counted money with the team. Which brings me to this moment. As I said--I am exhausted!!!
Tomorrow I go for my pre-op physical, so I will post what I know before I head off to my basket convention on Tuesday. Take care--stay well--enjoy life!!!
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment