I had my physical this morning and am happy--correction--ecstatic--to say that my blood work came back E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!!! My cholesterol (151) was even better than back in 1987 (154) when I had more tests than I have had in this year; it needed to be somewhere between 125-200. My HDL was 52--needs to be at least 40 or higher. My LDL--the bad guy--was 76--needs to be under 130. Glucose was in range. Blood counts were good. My triglycerides were 114 and needed to be under 150. My thyroid TSH was 1.01 and was to be in the 0.40 to 4.50 range. My blood pressure was 112/70. Temp--97.6 and pulse 84 (I always get so excited when I know I am going to have a PAP!) So the only thing left is my weight--which he said nothing about because the scale shows I have lost 20 pounds. His recommendation sheet he sent home in a folder for me to consider for the next year shows I need to lose 30 more. I am back at the weight I was at for Rae Ann's wedding and need to lose only 3 more pounds and I will be back to my 1987 weight, and two more after that I will be back at the weight I was when Ray & I got married. If I can lose 10 more after that, I will be back at the weight I was when I entered high school. Looks like a plan. I don't know if I can get the 30 off, but if I work on these smaller goals--who knows??? Oh, yah--my mammogram came back without a glitch!!! So, let's just get those joints lubed and I will be a new woman!!! Hope life finds you just as healthy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment