Thursday, September 4, 2008

What a zoo...

I feel like I don't even know this body that I exist within!!! Now the chiropractor says I have an inflamed bursa of the right shoulder--bursitis--and tendonitis of the right arm. Will wonders never cease???

I called Dr. Weir's office to find out if he will still do the knee surgery if I have to have my gall bladder removed between now and Nov. 6??? He said that he will if Dr. Rao and Dr. Kia give the go ahead--and that will only be if Dr. Adams gives them the go ahead. So, I guess I will keep my appointments with Dr. Adams on Wed. of next week and Dr. Kia on Friday of next week. Keep praying! I know I am!!!

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Mom, keep your head up and you faith in the Lord. I am hoping that you will be able to have both your knee/hip and gall bladder done here soon.
Love you and miss you!