Friday, August 29, 2008

Dr. Rao's office called...

around 4:05 p.m. today--Friday--to let me know that my appointment with the general surgeon--Dr. Kia-- who will remove my gall bladder is set for September 12. Hurry up and wait!!!

Well, my hips have brought me more pain than the gall bladder in the past two days, so let's pray that the gall bladder remains tame as the weeks slowly pass until I can meet with Dr. Adams and Dr. Kia. Looks like the prospective trip to NY and NC in September is probably a wash at this point. We'll see!

I went and picked up Jaime & Jeff's three youngins, Raven, Chase and Maddie. School starts on Tuesday, and I was in need of more distraction therapy. Helps a person not to think about their body when three little grandbabies--well--not so little any more--are buzzing around in play. It should be a nice weekend!

No comments: