Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wednesday is the day...

I started making phone calls at 9 a.m. Monday morning to try to get someone to get a move on setting up a surgery date for my gallbladder removal. I had already lost a full week when it could have been done if someone had done their job properly. Veronica at Dr. Kia's office said that they still had not received clearance from Dr. Adam's office. She promised me that she was not the hold up, that it was Dr. Adam's office. So she had me call them again. I got an answering service even though their office hours had begun at least 15 minutes earlier. So I left a message. At approximately 10 a.m. I received a call from Lisa at Dr. Adam's office and I could hear the fax finish as she told me that she had just sent it out. At around 10:45 a.m. Veronica called to tell me that my surgery would be at 1:45 p.m. on Wednesday. I have to be at Genesys hospital at 12:15 and will be released the same day--barring any complications.

Ray and I went to AuGres and golfed Huron Breeze today--the last of our punches on our 2008 golf cards. It was a gorgeous day for golf.

When we got home, there was a message from the hospital. They needed some pre-surgery information. I sure hope I can take care of that in the morning. Prayers are welcome.

No comments: