I went for the initial dental appointment to cast for my crown of the implant, and left so upset that I cried all the way home.
First, he had to drill the tooth behind where the crown will go and drill on the piece that the crown will have to be cemented to. Then while they were casting the mold, the crown behind the implant area came off. So, they had to recement that and of course it was seated too high, so he drilled and drilled and drilled... I'm not exaggerating! He drilled for so long that I got upset and said to him that if he kept that up I would have holes in the upper and lower crowns and he would have to redo them again. Little did I know that he had already drilled through the gold on the bottom one. I told him that if he told me I had to have another crown put on that lower tooth that I was just going to go and have somebody pull it out. I had had enough of this. That it was simply ridiculous.
He got me at a bad time, because I did not sleep well last night because of my hips and shoulder and arm, and could hardly walk when I tried getting up in the middle of the night and this morning.
Well--bad went to worse when I was asked to pay my bill (which he had told me would be around $600-$650). How about $1098.20. I couldn't believe it. They wanted it all today as well. I had already asked him while he was dinking around--"So, how many of your kids have I put through college by now?" I go back in 3 weeks to have him finish the work.
In the meantime, I have a tooth that is aching in my mouth now, and it is not the implant, it is the one behind that he messed around with so long after he pulled the crown off of it.
So--when I got to the hematologist's office, my blood pressure was 152 over 90. I couldn't believe it. A combination of pain and frustration--I believe.
The hematologist spent approximately 30 minutes with me asking questions and in the end decided that before I have my gall bladder surgery, the general surgeon will need to know whether I have the mutated blood genes that Jaime has. So he ordered an evaluation for Factor VIII and MTHFR and my homosysteine levels. I will not have results back for 1-2 weeks as the MTHFR has to be sent to CA for the testing. So no surgery until the tests are back.
Well, that's all for now folks!!! Anybody got any good jokes out there. I could use a good laugh. I need some distraction therapy for the pain.
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







1 comment:
I have a couple of good one's, but it may be tomorrow before I get them to you! Hang in there Mom!
Post a Comment