I took my Mom for her second Avastin injection for her "wet" Macular Degeneration of the right eye. We know nothing yet. Please pray for God's healing hands upon her right eye and that His will be done in this regard. She is a real trooper! Her next injection will be September 22. Dad is at his optometrist as I write--prayers on his behalf would be appreciated as well.
I went to the chiropractor once again yesterday afternoon after seeing my 95-year-old Godmother, Aunt Louise at the Lutheran Home. I am having an issue with my hips. It is possible that I injured my left hip when I took my fall on March 4. I see her again on September 2. Boy--she makes a Mack truck sound inviting??? I can't believe how much I hurt last night and still this a.m. She did well by me back in 2002. We'll pray that all is well soon with these old joints, although she believes I will have difficulties until I get both of these knees replaced. Hmmm--I'm sure glad I like my chiropractor!!! Sounds like this could be a 6-month affair!
I went in for my abdominal ultrasound this morning. It took about 40 minutes to complete. Dozens of "deep breath and hold", but it wasn't too painful--she pushes so hard that it is not something I would want to do everyday. My doctor will have the results in a week, so once again I hurry up just to wait.
Thankfully, my abdomen has tamed down in the past couple of days. I won't bore you with the details of how I got that to happen here, but let's just say that the internet is one of my best friends. I have done extensive research on pancreatitis and gall bladder issues and GERD and hiatal hernias as well as natural ways to deal with these issues. I have not had an episode since August 13 and have lost 5 pounds. Maybe God is sending me another one of His "wake-up" calls that he is so famous for in my life. I am blessed just to be able to say that I am not suffering 24/7 at this time. Praises to Him!
Hope you are being blessed in your everyday goings on! Meal's in the oven and breadmaker, so I am off to play 9 holes with Ray after he gets done with 9 holes with the men of the club. Take care! Email or call! This 24/7 stuff with Ray can get a little old after 6 years of retirement and 38 years of marriage! Hee Hee! He is practicing being the perfect caretaker for when I have my first knee surgery. I have to laugh! It's good medicine!!!
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment