While I was out in NY, I checked out my credit card statement and was concerned when I saw a large charge from WNEM-TV5. I thought--What on earth is my husband buying while I am away? Well, I found out! Ray bought us a Christmas gift--the 2008 Golf Cards! So, we have 21 different courses to look forward to golfing this spring/summer/fall! And now that I know what the charge was for, it is a real bargain at that price. He did good!
Our CHRISTmas was blessed in many ways:
I left Becky in NY knowing she was improving exponentially compared to the last surgery and was in good hands with Jay and their church family bringing in meals three times a week. And she has her kids! You know how I feel about that.
I was home to spend time with my parents and siblings and their families. It was a good time to catch up on everyone's lives.
I got to spend time with Jaime and Jeff and the kids and Ray's Mom CHRISTmas evening. We had a light meal and lots of pleasant moments watching the kids open their gifts and enjoy them.
My heart was sad without my dear Rae Ann. She and Bob spent their CHRISTmas in their new home in Mooresville, NC. They had originally planned to come home for CHRISTmas, but with my whereabouts being up in the air, they decided they were not going to come home if I was in NY. Life has changed for us, and I am not sure I always like the changes, but as Ray and I always say--As long as the girls are happy, that is all that matters.
May your CHRISTmas have brought you the Joy you deserve and we hope you had nothing more serious than missing a loved one by miles that saddened your day-- Merry Christmas!
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







1 comment:
really missed spending Christmas in Michigan. This is the first year that I haven't spend Christmas with my family! Miss you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment