Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ending a chapter of our lives...

We got the title to the 26 ft. Coachman Leprechaun motorhome January of 1985. We had so many wonderful trips with our daughters that I am left with emotions I never thought I would experience as we prepared for the day that arrived today. I watched it drive away without us; emotions and memories flood through me. I couldn't stop taking photos yesterday after we emptied it out and did the final touch up. It isn't the material object that is hard for me to let go, it's the sense that the memories are gone. So, in an attempt to relive the past and share a moment of the past 25 years, enjoy our montage.


1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

oh My...So maybe it is a good thing that I can't see the montage. I am already crying! As you said so many memories!!!!!! Good Family Memories!