We met Ray at the Joe Gibbs race shop about 10 a.m. and spent some time checking out the place. Rae Ann loves the M & M car.
Kyle Busch #18 Denny Hamlin #11
Joey Logano #20
We drove over to Raceworld USA (Michael Waltrip Racing), but didn't want to have to pay $36 to see things similar to what we just saw free at Joe Gibbs' shop.
So, we headed to Childress vineyards for some wine tasting and the tour. This is where Bob & Rae Ann get the wine-a-rita mix!!! Mmmmmm
We had to hustle to make it to Lowe's Motor Speedway in time for their 3:30 p.m. tour. Rae Ann & Bob treated us to this tour which allowed us to race around the 1-1/2 mile track in the tour van at a whopping 70 mph. I tried to get video, but had not pushed the record button hard enough. Then we were able to ride as the tour van dragged on the zMAX Dragway. Here is video of that--I was able to correctly use my camera for video of the action. I have to say that the tour of the Lowe's Motor Speedway and zMAX Dragway were two of the greatest pleasures in my life.
Well, to finish off one of the best days I can remember in a long time, we went to Sticky Fingers for some BBQ ribs/pulled pork/chicken. OMG--delicious food!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment