Now back in the real world, I had real laundry to do and real meals to cook and real bills to pay and real people I know to see. I did a little R & R Sunday night because I thought I would be heading to J & Js on Monday, but Jeff's parents chose to finish out the time there until J & J arrive home from China with Sawyer Thursday night.
So I arrived at J & Js around 9:20 a.m. Friday morning and got to see our new grandson for the first time face to face. He is so adorable! He fits in with all the rest of my adorable grandbabies (now ages 10-almost 3). They will always be grandbabies to me!!!
Sawyer XuBang Kinser
Born: January 8, 2006
Forever Family Day: March 9, 2009
Adoption Finalized: March 10, 2009
US Citizenship: March 19, 2009
Above pictures taken: Friday, March 20, 2009
Picture taken Saturday, March 21, 2009
I, of course, have taken dozens and dozens of pictures. I am posting a couple here because I know you are as anxious to see him as I am to share. We were watching the videos taken in China with Mort and Jean on Sunday the 22nd and he nodded off.
Picture taken March 22, 2009
I have tried to be helpful and in the background so that the Kinser family can bond with its newest member. I take what I can get. So far that has been: hugs, kisses, waves, "wo ai ni"--that is I love you in Mandarin, we have our own breakfast game we play, he took my hands and put them on the grocery cart yesterday showing that he wanted me to push the cart, he says "more" when he wants me to give him more food. He has an adorable little laugh and makes my heart melt.







No comments:
Post a Comment