Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ready...

I think I finally have everything ready so I can sleep tonight??? Yah, right!!!
I am really feeling very nervous. So--I have been filling my time with every conceivable thing I can think of to use it up! I have my clothes laid out and my bag packed for tomorrow. I will be rising at 3:45 a.m. to take my shower and head to Covenant. I will arrive by 5:15 a.m. and surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m.--first one of the day for Dr. Weir.

As you can see, I am ready for my arrival home by Sunday. Thanks to all of you who have loaned items for my use during my recovery and to all of you who offered the same. I have lots of food prepared and in the freezer--especially for when Ray heads north for gun season so I do not have to cook for myself.
I am anticipating only good news ahead for this blog. Hope all of you are happy and well. As I have said, "I am in excellent health--it's just that my body is broken!" But my spirit is alive and well! God bless!

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Yes your spirit is still high after you surgery. i am so glad that everything went well. Love you!