Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Sunday...

I arrived home to see how Ray had rearranged the house so that my CPM machine would be in our bedroom which allows me to watch TV while I do my 4-6 hours of continuous passive motion therapy. After Ray got me home and situated in my CPM machine, he went out hunting. Well, I must say I was less than happy to see his face and hear the knocking at the window. That always means he got a deer--and I was not up to helping him do any of the things I usually do.


Indeed he got a deer--and what a deer it is!!!

He had me call the neighbor down to help.





It is a non-typical 7-point with 3 main beams; Ray's biggest rack ever. It probably weighed in at about 220 pounds--his second-largest deer ever. So his season has ended with a big non-bang, as he got it with his bow before gun season opener next Saturday.

No comments: