I'd like to say Winter Park has been fun, but I never got there. I was working to build up my strength and muscles after a very long time of no stretches and no exercising, and then Tuesday, I fell and landed on my good knee and turned my ankle(which felt better yesterday), but my knee does not like me at all. I didn't sleep a bit the first night. I'm hoping that it will be better by Sunday. I need to be ready to golf in NC on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I didn't do any permanent damage--maybe I just bruised it deep.
Now, Ray--on the otherhand--has been having some of the best skiing ever this year. We have had snow and then some snow and then some more snow!!!!!!!!! After I fell, I told him to get me the _ _ _ _ out of the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be leaving around noon tomorrow from Winter Park and try to knock off some 400 miles. Then we will have about 1250 more to go to get to Rae Ann and Bob. We should arrive there late afternoon on Sunday. The biggest problem with going East again is that we will lose the two hours we gained when we traveled West, and wouldn't you know that this is the weekend for the daylight savings change. So we will lose 3 hours! Can't wait to see the kids though!
Hope all is well with all of you!
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment