I'm going home. May 17-June 13, 2006, then a week in late November, and Dec. 5-23, 2007, then Jan. 3-current date all in 2008, that's the time spent in NY assisting Becky while she has attempted to get her back fixed. She says she is well enough to go it on her own. My job is done. She wants her life back and is sending me packing. I will be heading home early on Wednesday, February 13 and will arrive home in time to fall into bed. Valentine's Day will be spent with my Valentine of almost 40 years. It took me a few years to decide he was right for me, but 37 married years later and we just keep getting better. Maybe absence does make the heart grow fonder. Thanks for all your prayers on all our behalfs. I really appreciate all the words of support that kept me going when the going got tough. This whole process was the toughest thing I have ever done in my life, but praise God it seems to have worked this time. See you all soon!
2 comments:
ditto! You are such a strong person to help out your/our family and give up your life. You deserve the Biggest THANKS! Love you and hope you have a safe drive home to see your valentine!
I am so glad to hear that you are on your way home. I am also glad to hear that Becky is doing well enough that you can come home.
Post a Comment