Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jaime and Leona's birthday party...





Ray & I and Leona headed down to Jaime's house around 10 a.m. on Sunday, February 23, to celebrate their 2/20 birthdays belatedly. The requested dinner was stew with dumplings. I made a yummy chocolate eclair cake--I had missed having some for Raven's 9th birthday while I was in NY.


I promised Chase that I would play a little "Lego Star Wars" when I got there because he had to take a nap when I was there on Jaime's birthday. So, he taught me how to play but I sure wasn't very good at it. So, I excused myself to the kitchen to make those yummy dumplings.


After dinner and presents came the cake. Notice the picture of the cake ceremony? Jaime was having some fun, so if she was 29, then we decided Leona could be 87-1. Which actually equals her actual years young!
Then we all played with the Wii that Raven got for her birthday. Leona even played the bowling game and did a great job. She seemed to enjoy the day. We all had a great day! See for yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, stumbled onto your blog from blogger and my eye was caught by the cake. It looks delicious and my mouth watered even more when I read it was an eclair cake!

Rae Ann said...

I'm glad that everyone had a wonderful time. I wish I could have been there. Miss everyone! Love ya all