I got here about 2:30 p.m. on Thursday the 3rd. So, we have making good use of the time since Jay has so very little of it left before he returns to Afghanistan on Tuesday, the 8th.
We all went to Clay for dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then did the Christmas drive around Onondaga Lake. It was wonderful!
Friday Jay and I and Abbey and Trent went to Post so I could sign as caregiver for the kids. Jay stopped to drop off the family care paperwork with his commander, but she was not in. I took the kids to AWANA and did some grocery shopping that night.
Saturday I took Becky's bed quilt to the laundromat and picked up a few groceries so I could make one of Jay's favorite meals--enchiladas--according to the instructions Becky gave me. The kids had quesadilla's made in the oven.
Sunday I opted to stay home from church as the kids really wanted Jay to take them. I made one of Jay's favorite desserts. I taught Becky how to knifty knit a baby cap for the little ones at the orphanage in China that Jaime is sending them to. Then after lunch, Becky and I taught Lexie how to knifty knit. While Lexie worked on the baby cap, I showed Abbey how to sew, so that she could make her Mommy something special. She did a really good job for the first time.
I wish I could say that is all I have done since I got here, but...
Nerve 2016 Engelske Stemmer
6 years ago







1 comment:
I know that is not all that you have done. You are super woman! I know that this kids...yes all of them even your own enjoyed being taught a new craft. You are a woman of many talents! Love you!
Post a Comment