And that is at the heart of it! South of here has had over 3 feet of snow overnight with more coming as I write. They closed 81 between here and Syracuse--which is where we were supposed to travel this a.m. for Becky's x-rays and post-op appointment with Dr. Dhawan. But, he called around 10 a.m. and long story short--the appointment has now been rescheduled for Wednesday. Now the snow has moved north and we are getting lake effect snow. We took the kids to their dance/tumbling classes in Watertown instead, and dance was cancelled due to the instructor being down in bed ill. The tumbling classes were rescheduled, because they thought we would be at the Dr. But Tammy held class with the 4 kids anyway--what a sweetheart. The ride home was already getting a bit iffy, so we were glad to be home early (2:00) from our normal Monday schedule (3:30). So, now I will be posting an update after Wednesday's appointment. Keep those prayers coming! We want the x-rays to show good bone growth at the site of the graft! Hope all are well in your homes. I am once again suffering with the respiratory stuff I seem to get when I come here. Love to all!
1 comment:
Bummer about the appt. Good thing that you didn't try to go to the appt. I know that you don't care for the snow.
Post a Comment