Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back with the latest...

Tuesday--December 8: I slept well last night. Rae Ann stayed home today because it would be impossible to collect her urine samples and bottle them and keep them cold at work. So we took a drive so she could orient me to the places I might want/need to go while I am in NC and she and Bob are working and/or later when I am caring for her after the baby comes. Then we grabbed some take-out lunch and headed back to her house because she had to pee again. We watched The "Proposal" and just rested primarily. Not a nice day out. Rain this afternoon. I made 5 bracelets and have 4 more ready to finish as soon as I get some wrist sizes. Had leftovers for dinner and tried to use my computer only to be kicked off the wireless network again and again by the neighbor's wireless. Rrrrr--makes me mad. No progress from Ian. I told him he could come out to play now that Grammy is down here!!! Maybe he is going to be a shy little guy???

No comments: