*My final therapy sessions at Diversified Physical Therapy were at 8 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday the 28th & 29th and I had to shovel snow Wednesday before I could leave. On January 30th I went to have a fitness trainer plan my "after track" at Diversified Fitness Center. I received 30 days of free use of the center (even though I will not be able to take full advantage of it due to another trip to CO) I go to the center 6 days a week for my 1 1/2-2 hour workout (Sunday is my day off).
*Ray arrived safely home on the 31st. Of course, the snow has been only dustings except for the one just before the big melt--so Ray only shoveled part of the driveway to test out the new shovel I got for him but ended up using half the time he was in CO.
*Feb. 3 I was able to go with a couple friends to Outdoor Adventures in Davison to use the pool. I tried doing some things, but ended up mostly marching in place and walking around the pool. The cool water really tightened up my knee.
*Chase came to spend the weekend from Feb. 6-8. We went to the Whiting Auditorium on the 6th to see "Bob the Builder". Then Saturday morning we went to Cinema Hollywood in Birch Run to see the "Bob the Builder--Skyscrapers" movie.
*I counted money at church with Sis on the 8th and then we picked up my Mom and we all headed south with Chase. When we arrived at the Kinser home, we dropped off Chase and then Jaime drove Mom, Larna and I down to see Aunt Nel (Mom's sis) at Beaumont in Royal Oak. We had a very nice visit with her, but are all very concerned about her wellbeing. The doctors have few answers to some very serious issues.
*Monday the 9th began another week of my aftertrack and my next weekly chiropractic adjustment.
*We took Ray's mom for her free birthday chicken dinner at Zehnder's on the 10th.
*I had my second follow-up visit with Dr. Weir on the 11th. He is pleased with my extension and amazed by my flex. The x-rays look perfect. He says I am only at the halfway point of recovery for both the knee and the shoulder. I have so little patience. I then had lunch with my hospital roomie from knee surgery who had the same operation and the same Dr. on the same day. It was nice to compare knee notes.
*On the 12th we had Mom & Dad & Ray's mom over for fried walleye before we head out West next week.
*I invited a friend, Doris, over for some lunch and beading on the 13th. We worked on a beaded 3-D cross pendant. Next time she is going to teach me some of the needlework she is so great at. Can't wait!
*Today is Valentine's Day and we want to wish you all the love and hugs and kisses you so richly deserve. We were so blessed to be able to take Jaime and Jeff and the kids and Ray's Mom out to Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison for dinner today.
*Monday the 9th began another week of my aftertrack and my next weekly chiropractic adjustment.
*We took Ray's mom for her free birthday chicken dinner at Zehnder's on the 10th.
*I had my second follow-up visit with Dr. Weir on the 11th. He is pleased with my extension and amazed by my flex. The x-rays look perfect. He says I am only at the halfway point of recovery for both the knee and the shoulder. I have so little patience. I then had lunch with my hospital roomie from knee surgery who had the same operation and the same Dr. on the same day. It was nice to compare knee notes.
*On the 12th we had Mom & Dad & Ray's mom over for fried walleye before we head out West next week.
*I invited a friend, Doris, over for some lunch and beading on the 13th. We worked on a beaded 3-D cross pendant. Next time she is going to teach me some of the needlework she is so great at. Can't wait!
*Today is Valentine's Day and we want to wish you all the love and hugs and kisses you so richly deserve. We were so blessed to be able to take Jaime and Jeff and the kids and Ray's Mom out to Lucky's Steakhouse in Davison for dinner today.
We were celebrating Jaime's and Ray's Mom's mutual birthdays early before we head to CO in less than a week.
Jaime and Jeff are facing some great challenges at this time, so it was an enjoyable time out for all of us. If you would be interested in their story, check out:
http://stompinginmudpuddles.blogspot.com/
May God bless your comings and your goings!!! Until next time...
http://stompinginmudpuddles.blogspot.com/
May God bless your comings and your goings!!! Until next time...







No comments:
Post a Comment